1. Being spontaneous doesn’t mean doing whatever comes to your head. It means doing whatever makes you HAPPY that comes to your head.
If you don’t want to go to a party and would rather draw, don’t pick the party over the drawing.
You’ll know what you want to do when you feel it.
If you really dread going to something, but don’t want to stay home and study or do anything at home
then THAT’S when you should go out and make yourself be brave – because you have no better options.
I’m confident and i’m happy EVERYDAY – it’s like i’m on a high all the time.
2. Don’t accept everything. If you don’t want to eat that grape, don’t accept it when someone asks you if you want one.
If you feel sick, don’t accept someone’s offer of chocolate.
This will definitely make you happier if you start denying some of these things.
I USED TO ACCEPT everything because I wanted to be like the ‘Yes man’ from that movie, and maybe it would give me better experiences
YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE
FUCKING OWN IT
3. Don’t think you have to smile all the time for people to think you’re a happy person
When I feel awkward, I SMILE A LOT MORE
4. When you wake up, there’s a big chance you’ll feel anxious. Also, when you lie down, there’s a big chance you’ll feel anxious.
I noticed that it happened when I lay down at ALL, and omfg it’s so relevant because THIS FEAR prevents people from wanting to get up
or getting out of bed
and it fills them with morning anxiety.
TRY TO REMEMBER that it’s a chemical thing, and it’s gonna fade once you get up or sit up.
5. Beauty is such a small thing
All you need to do is enjoy everything you do.
We pretty ugly compared to naturally decorated animals lmao
I realised makeup subconsciously makes me think of how I look to other people, so I barely put any on anymore
IF YOU ENJOY IT then great, but I thought I enjoyed it
until I took it all off and realised that I like being rowdy and ‘looking’ rowdy LMAOO
I THINK ITS MORE FUN
I didn’t think about my eyeliner, but my body knew that it was me trying to look good for other people
and I get why models are super insecure now.
HOWEVER everyone’s different, try no makeup for a while and act like you’re the centre of your universe.
SO FAR THIS IS WHAT I LIVE BY
AND I FINALLY REMEMBER WHAT IT IS TO BE HAPPY EVERY SINGLE DAY of your life